Monday, September 12, 2011

I almost forgot what it was like...

Well hello there my 9 friends who follow my blog and random people who find this on the internet. Contrary to popular belief, I have neither died, lost creative inspiration or given up on my blog. However, I do find myself in a very different place than where I was at this time last year, and even since my last post. Allow me to list a few for you (chronologically for your convenience):
  1. I have a wonderful boyfriend. His name is Sam Smith and I kinda like him a lot. Okay, maybe a little more than that :) We have been dating for 5 months now.
  2. My beautiful friend Jessica Perry is now Mrs. Jessica Ellis! And Trey and Kelsey are engaged!! (so are Aaron and Laura, Jordan and Rebecca, Nathan and Hannah, and Annie and Zach!) SO MUCH MARRIAGE!!
  3. I worked all summer at New Life Camp as a counselor (and even did a week of service staff) for the third year in a row. There were a lot of changes that happened there, too many to list out in a post. It was a good summer overall I would say, and the theme Life's Not Fair was extremely relevant and much needed.
  4. My parents are separated. My mom moved into an apartment in the beginning of August.
  5. I am back at Appalachian State University as a Sophomore taking 17 hours
  6. I now live in Mountaineer Hall (the new dorm on campus) and it is about a BILLION times better than living in Eggers! The only downside is my ongoing battle with the AppalCart.
So there you have it. I am sure as soon as I post this I will think of other things to update you on but that will just have to wait for a later time because I'm feeling a little hungery mungery...

No comments:

Post a Comment