So basically this summer I felt like I was going to die of heat stroke. And everytime I had to walk across the ballfield, soaked with sweat, under the blazing sun I would thing to myself of how cold I would be this winter. Little did i know that this winter meant RIGHT NOW! Seriously! Its the beginning of October and there is already snow 20 minutes up the highway! And what is with the wind! Ahhhhh!
Sorry that was just a rant about how cold i am sitting in my room bundled in a sweatshirt. But this is my blog I can say what I want! Muahaha!
On a happier note, October is going to be a great month.
8th - Arianna visits!
9th - Homecoming!
16th - Max visits!
21st - Fall break!
30th - Lifted concert!
Friday, October 1, 2010
This is a list of things that not everyone knows about me
- Am funniest on Sunday
- Think of old people when I see raisin bran cereal
- Always introduce myself as Elizabeth, but there are many people who call me Liz. It doesn't bother me. I respond to both.
- Listen to hip hop/rap
- Learned how to play the guitar this past month
- Have been to France and Belize
- Won third place in the science fair in 5th grade (the start of my nerdiness)
- Stuck my finger in an electrical outlet (sadly in Middle School, by mistake!) and touched an electric fence
- Have seen, enjoyed watching, and even own all of the Star Wars movies and Harry Potter movies
- Am not afraid of snakes, but centipedes are my worst fear!
- Find it extremely hard for me to say no to anyone, which is the main reason I am writing this post. Are you happy now? You know who you are! haha