Monday, March 21, 2011

Anthropology

I really don't like my anthropology class. These are my reasons why:
  1. It takes up potentially 4 hours of my Monday depending on how long of a lab we have.
  2. I do not like monkeys. Small ones are cute but we don't study the cute kind. In fact, I am scared of monkeys (especially the one from Toy Story 3, and yes I do have to close my eyes)
  3. In lab, we have to touch bones. Real, human bones. And in one of the labs we studied a real baby human skull. I felt like I was going to pass out and cry at the same time. Thankfully I did neither.
  4. My teacher looks like a monkey. Actually, that is the biggest argument she has in telling me we are related to them.
  5. Evolution. I studied evolution all through school, and the biggest reason I took this class was because I knew a lot about evolution. I am not sure but I may be the only Creationist in the class, at least the only outspoken one. In a class where I should be enjoying the wonder and complexity of God's creation, I am having to regurgitate lies for my teacher in order to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment