Friday, October 1, 2010

Did you know I...

This is a list of things that not everyone knows about me

  1. Am funniest on Sunday
  2. Think of old people when I see raisin bran cereal 
  3. Always introduce myself as Elizabeth, but there are many people who call me Liz. It doesn't bother me. I respond to both.
  4. Listen to hip hop/rap
  5. Learned how to play the guitar this past month
  6. Have been to France and Belize 
  7. Won third place in the science fair in 5th grade (the start of my nerdiness)
  8. Stuck my finger in an electrical outlet (sadly in Middle School, by mistake!) and touched an electric fence
  9. Have seen, enjoyed watching, and even own all of the Star Wars movies and Harry Potter movies
  10. Am not afraid of snakes, but centipedes are my worst fear!
  11. Find it extremely hard for me to say no to anyone, which is the main reason I am writing this post. Are you happy now? You know who you are! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment