Friday, September 10, 2010

My First Blog

So after talking to some really cool people about how awesome it is to have a blog, and listening to the reasons I should have one over a Cookout milkshake, I decided I would join the wonderful world of blogging. The following is a list of the people who have made me decide that this is a good idea: Arianna Dinglasan (whose blog I am mentioned in 7 times as of right now woot woot!), Courtney Williams, Allicia Begany and Morgan Rutledge. Well, here we go!
 

1 comment:

  1. About time! Who doesn't want to learn more about the amazing Elizabeth Oestreich? By the way, there is a Facebook app called Networked Blogs that you can set up to automatically publish your blog to your Facebook page any time you add a new blog article. Don't know if you're quite that serious yet, but it is a useful feature.

    ReplyDelete